If you own 540 (FiveForty) or SnowJam snowboard bindings manufactured since 2012 these are likely the discs you will need to mount them on the snowboard of yours. 540 and SnowJam have gone through several design changes over the years so give us a call or send an email with pictures and we will get you dialed in the correct discs.
These particular discs are set up for 4 hole, 4X4 snowboards as seen but have a small indention on the top of the discs and the bottom of the discs that can be drilled out which will allow you to use these with any older Burton 3D, 3 Hole snowboard. Again if you have questions about compatibility just give us a call and we will help you get those bindings on to that board.
We are always here to help.
- 1 pair of White discs, no hardware (screws or washers)
- For Use With 4 hole (4X4) And 3 Hole, (3D Burton) Snowboards
- Works with most 540 and SnowJam Bindings Since 2012, May work with others
- Use with M6 X 15mm or M6 X 16mm hardware.
- If you need mounting hardware click here
If you need Binding Discs to mount your bindings to that Burton Channel Snowboard we have those discs available on another page.