A compact pintail with an extended wheelbase and mellow flex for around town cruising and lower speed carving.
- 7 maple plies, with our premium wood top
- Carbonized Bamboo Topsheet
- Recycled glass Re-Grit
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
- Trucks: Paris 50° 150mm
- Wheels: Arbor Sucrose Initiative – Mosh Series
- Abec 5 Bearings
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Certified Completes include: Sucrose Initiative Wheels, Double Shield ABEC 5 Bearings, Paris Trucks or Gullwing Trucks, and of course a handmade Arbor deck. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and durometer of the wheels; the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for this symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.