The classic pintail carver, designed for smooth, open-stance skating and maximum push and speed stability.
- DECK 7 Ply Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Finish
- Ply Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- TRUCKS Paris Reverse 50° 150mm
- WHEELS Arbor Easyrider Series – Mosh
- Designed for carving and cruising
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 65mm // Durometer: 78a
- Contact Patch: 36.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Paris Risers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
Certified Arbor Completes:
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Certified Completes include: Arbor Wheels, Double Shield ABEC 5 or ABEC 7 Bearings, Paris Trucks, and of course a handmade Arbor deck. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and durometer of the wheels; the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for this symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.