A compact pintail with an extended wheelbase and mellow flex for around town cruising and lower speed carving.
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 150mm trucks
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Mosh
- Perfect mix between quick acceleration and roll speed
- Good for cruising and carving on all size boards
- Size: 65mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 36.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Paris Risers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
Arbor certified completes Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of teh wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.