Bara de la Cruz exists as a perfect barreling right hand point break on the Oaxacan coast of Mexico. It’s been the region’s best kept secrets for sometime, which has sent many traveling surfer to its crystal blue cylinder. The sandbars tend to be a little fickle, but when the swell window is on, it’s a regular foot’s dream come true. But to really get the most out of this wave, you’re going to need the supreme stretch and smooth fit that the Slice X boardshort offers.
The 20” Slice X features our exclusive stretch technology with extra wide yarn widths for a tight weave, a smooth feel, and excellent recovery. And our H2 Repel offers a water repellent coating to keep the fabric lightweight and quick drying. Made with our exclusive Shred Right fabric that’s derived from shredded and recycled PET, and keeps approximately 25 plastic bottles from ending up in the landfill of ocean.
- Slice X Boardshort.
- 89% polyester, 11% elastane.
- 20” outseam.
- Stretch technology offers a smooth feel and excellent recovery.
- Repel Gel keeps fabric from clinging and pushes away water.
- Performance fit is engineered for extreme stretch and energy.
- Shred Right recycled fabric.
- Hand wash in cold water.