Bones Reds Ceramic Bearings Description Bones Ceramic Super REDS™ are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS™, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS™, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS™ use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
- Set of a bearings. Enough for one board, 4 wheels
- Instructions included and a sticker
- Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.