The Burton SI bindings are Burtons first step in system bindings. This is a used pair of Custom SI's in great shape and ready to hit the slopes. If you were one of the many riders who loved the old SI's and need to replace some bindings then these are for you. These are nothing like Burton's new STEP ON bindings. Those are completely different and not compatible. But if you liked the old SI and still want to rock them on your board here you go.
They offered great performance in a simple package. Two wings on each side of the bindings latch into the bottom sides of the boots offering a secure interface that offered just enough movement to feel a lot like traditional strap bindings. Using a traditiional high back and baseplate went further to feel as much like a regular strap snowboard binding as was possible in the day.
- Burton Custom SI Used Snowboard Bindings
- Traditional high back with all the adjustments found on standard bindings at the time
- Compatible with all current insert designs
- Includes hardware and 4X4/Channel Discs as well as Burton 3D discs
- For use only with Burton SI boots from the early 2000's
- Medium is for use with Mens 8 to 10 size boots
If you have any questions please email or give us a call.