This is the Burton Get A Grip toe strap with the Dual Component Buckle for Burton Snowboard Bindings. This strap will fit most Burton bindings and many other brands as well. The current generation of bindings from most manufacturers insert the strap from underneath the binding and in this case you will need to purchase an adjusting slider. To make this a complete set you will also need a tongue ladder and a slide adjuster. Both those links are below.
The Get A Grip toe strap includes the Dual component buckle which uses an aluminum lever but has plastic teeth which help with not stripping out the plastic teeth on the ladder strap side.
- Designed for right or left
- Comes with the Dual Component aluminum buckle for years of durability
- Includes adjusting screw
- Durable synthetic leather for long life
- Has rubber on the inside for great grip on your boots
- Designed to go over the boot toes I.E. Cap Strap style
Other needed parts to make a complete strap:
- Small designed for boots sizes 8 and under
- Medium designed for boot sizes 7 - 11
- Large designed for boots sizes 10+