Burton's RipCord Wide is best suited to guys with boot sizes over 11. Not everyone who has a size 11+ needs a wide board. Many boots run shorter now. If you ride flatter angles or have bulky boots then consider the wide. If not go standard width.
The men's Burton Ripcord Snowboard is designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations. A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top with Easy Bevel puts you in the pilot's seat. A softer, more playful flex make this an easier-going alternative to other twins, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than you'll get with most entry level boards. The upgrade to The Channel® gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton's).
- Wide version best suited to riders with size 11+ feet.
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 5mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Fly 900G Core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park