Burton snowboard binding hardware for use on all burton M6 Channel boards and EST bindings. This is the standard hardware that comes with all Burton EST Bindings. Do not get caught using cheap off the shelf binding hardware. These are steel screws and have a special type of screw lock thread material to keep that hardware from coming loose. If you do not use the correct length of screw you run the risk of having your bindings coming loose or dimpling the bottom and that only leads to a bad day.
- 4 - 13mm long screws
- 4 - Burton Channel T Nuts For Your Board
- M6 thread pitch, (Standard Snowboard Inserts)
- 4 - EST specific binding washers.
- Stainless steel screws dyied black to tell the difference between the silver 16mm hardware
- Includes Burton's threadlock
Burton has gone through a lot of variations in discs, bastplates and screws over the years. If you have any questions as far as compatiblility please give us a call or email and we will get you hooked up.