Burton snowboard binding toe cap straps. This is the same strap that is found on all burton Custom snowboard bindings and is great for all Burton bindings manufactured since 2008.
If you have destroyed your toe straps and just need to get back on the hill this is what you need. The included buckle is the Smooth Glide Ratchet style that Burton has made since 2008. This toe cap strap does not include the ladder / tongue piece or the size adjusting slider just the cap strap assembly that goes over your boot toe.
We do have the sliders and ladders just follow the link below if you need to set up yourself with a whole strap.
- Black Toe Strap / Toe Cap, Goes over the end of the boot
- Smooth Glide ratchet buckle
- Tool free adjustment screw included
- Does Not include Ladder/Tongue strap or Adjusting slider
- Right and Left graphic specific but can be used for either side
- May work with other manufacturers bindings, CALL OR EMAIL TO CHECK!
What you need to make this a complete set per side:
- 1 Toe Tongue / Ladder Link Here
- 1 Toe Strap Adjusting Slider Link Here
- We have these too! Follow the links above
Sizing based on Burton Adult Bindings:
- Small is Men's Binding 6-8/Womens Medium 7-9
- Medium is Men's Medium Binding 8-11/Womens Large 9+
- Large is Men's Large Binding 10+
Burton has gone through dozens of variations over the years with buckle styles and attachment styles but these will usually work with Burton and other manufacturers bindings going all the way back to the early 1990's. So if you have any questions email or give us a call and we can hook you up.