This is the traditional Burton toe tongue ratchet ladder strap for all of their bindings since 2008 using Smooth Glide Buckle Technology. Starting in 2014 on the higher end bindings I.E. Mens Malivita and Diode and Womens Escapade and Lexa Burton began using the Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click. ladders and those are a completely different design. We have those available on another page if you need them.
Things are pretty simple if you have ratchet teeth on one side this is the tongue for you. If you have ratchet teeth on both sides this is not the right tongue.
- Burton Toe Ladder Tongue Strap Only (no hardware)
- Hard durable plastic
- Approximately 6.5 inches long by 18mm wide
- Found On Most Burton Snowboard Bindings Except The EST Versions
- Sold in singles. Order just what you need
- May work with other Burton bindings. Call and ask
If you have any questions give us a call or email and we will hook you up with what you need.