Doyle has produced an incredible performing carbon paddle that does not break the bank. With an average cut length just under one pound you will spend more time paddling and less time resting.
Using industry standard 3K weave this 100% carbon paddle is both lightweight and strong.
With a blade surface of approximately 110 square inches it is easy to get into the water and out. The 12 Degree blade angle is a great in between angle for all paddle types. Not too steep and not too shallow. The perfect size for all around paddling whether racing or cruzing.
The carbon handle is perfect for all hand sizes and is an awesome shape for and easy grip and great control.
This is a cut to length paddle so you will need to either cut and glue yourself or take to your favorite SUP shop. We are happy to cut it to the length you request for no charge as well. Just keep in mind that cut paddles are not returnable.
- 100% Carbon Fiber
- 3K Carbon Weave. The industry standard
- Cut lengths from 85 1/2 inches to 75 1/2 inches
- 12% Forward facing blade angle
- Approximately 110 square inch blade surface area
- Tear Drop blade shape for all around paddling
- Designed specifically for SUP paddling