Shoe Goo is the number one method of shoe repair for skater everywhere. As an avid skater, you can wear through shoes like nobodies business, which can get pretty expensive since good skate shoes cost quite a bit. With Shoe Goo, however, you can repair those shoes again and again, making them last a lot longer! In 1972 Shoe GOO was invented for "tennis toe" (caused by dragging your shoe toe during service). The formula remains the same after all these years... not only do tennis players continue to use Shoe GOO, it has become very popular with skateboards and anyone not wanting to let go of those special shoes in the closet.
- Waterproofing: Shoe GOO is water resistant immediately upon application.
- Repairing worn soles
- Rebuild your worn-out soles overnight.
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes, and waders AND SKATE SHOES!!!
- Coat and protect shoes to avoid premature wear. •
- Repair damaged heels
- Secure loose insoles
- Reinforce skate shoes
- Coat skateboards for extra traction.