A hassle free and comfortable fit, perfect for your first time behind the boat. The Remix boot is a supportive but easy-to-get-into adjustable boot. It features Dual Lace Zones like more expensive boots, plus the plushness you come to expect from an open-toe. The 3D molded tongue provides maximum comfort with no sacrificed board control. The Remix Kids is an excellent choice for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a comfortable, user-friendly option.
- Single quick cinch lace zone
- Hyperplush rear flex zone
- Adjustable floating toe design
- Dual density EVA
- Easy on fit system
- 6 inch universal mounting spread
- Glass filled nylon claw mounting system
- Stated size is youth 12 to youth 2, See additional sizing information below
Hyperlite is very conservative with the sizing of their junior bindings and in store we have found that this binding fits youth sizes up to size 5 with no issue. The footbed length measures out at 9 inches which is the same as a youth size 5 foot.