K2 Clicker snowboard bindings were one of the first on the market and the only one still around and unchanged. There is a reason for this. It works. It is simple. It is solid. It performs.
Years ago K2 colaborated with Shimano to design a system that was better then anything else at the time and worked. They succeded. Over the past 20 years K2 refined the design to make them easier to step into, lighter, easier to get out of and with current boot materials, more comfortable.
The binding we have here was designed as a simple rental variation.
All of the boots from the first year of introduction in 1995 to the current models are backwards compatible. These are used but in great shape. They come with rental discs that allow for easy angle adjustment without tools.
- 1 pair used K2 clicker bindings
- 1 pair rental discs, No Mounting Hardware (screws) included
- Designed for 4 x 4, 4 hole boards only
- Baseplates made from reinforced nylon and fiberglass
- Engagement mechanisms is hardened steel