This is the basic mini mounting disc for K2 snowboard bindings This disc will work with some current and older K2 bindings using the smaller foot print disc. This particular offset disc is designed to give you more control over toe and heel overhang by having the mounting holes offset to allow for moving the binding forward or backward.
- 1 Pair K2 Mini Offset Mounting Discs
- 90mm in diameter on top
- 74mm in diameter on bottom
- Teeth are angled
- Designed for 4 X 2 hole pattern boards
- Will not work for older 4 X 4 hole patterns
- Designed for Burton Channel boards
- 4 hole pattern designed to micro adjust stance width or toe heel overhang
Need hardware for those discs to mount them to your board. Any 16mm long screws will work. Here is a link to the K2 hardware.
Binding companies have gone through hundreds of redesigns over the years and many current replacement parts are interchangeable with older parts. If you have any question please give us a call or email us with pictures and we can get you back on the hill as soon as possible.