Because you’ll never forget the first time you ripped a powder field, dropped a technical line or hit a jump. Built for progression and the freedom to explore the whole mountain. The Mechanic is dailed for all-around good times. From cruising turns, to finding a line in the woods. Hit the same side hit every day. Tap a lap, or 10, through the park. A single shot of pop - enhancing tech teams up with Rome's flat rocker profile for the right blend of response and fun. The Mechanic’s flat-to-rocker camber profile is the perfect for cruising or stepping to the jump line. After all, who doesn’t need a good mechanic?
This Mid Wide variation of Rome's awesome Mechanic is best suited to riders with boot sizes 11 and up. If you ride real flat angles and have a 10.5 you might want to consider a mid wide as well. Heck maybe you just like extra board under the feet for float and have a boot even smaller. Wider boards float more and offer more surface area for landing those big tricks. Hape it what you want.
- Mid Wide to minimize toe drag for larger feet
- Hotrods - Glass Single Barrel tube of glass adds dynamic poppy flex
- Quickrip Sidecut - Has two intersecting sidecuts for quickness and edge control
- TTT Core Matrix
- StraightBiax laminate
- XTRD Base - Extruded base durable and easy to repair
- True Twin Shape
- FreePop Rocker
- Flat between the feet for respnsiveness
- Rockerd outside the feet for finesse and float
Rome's Rider Profile