Lost or broken Ankle Strap Ladders? Damaged the slide adjuster? We got you covered. The Ankle Strap Ladders and Adjusters allow you to buckle your Ankle Straps down on your Union bindings. Over time these ladders can start to dull and strip out which causes the ratchets to pop and not latch properly. Slider connectors can just become worn and not stay tight.
These replacement Ankle Strap Ladders and Connectors are designed for almost all Union bindings going back over 10 years.
Always a good idea to keep a couple on hand just in case you or a friend looses hardware on the hill. Don't let your day be ruined, grab a few extra.
- Includes 2 ladder tongue ankle straps
- Includes 2 slide connectors
- Compatible with all Union Snowboard bindings
- Does not include hardware
- Need hardware to attach to the binding, click here.
- Need hardware to attach the ankle strap to the connector, click here.