Have you lost the hardware holding your Union snowboard binding heel cup on or the screws holding the ankle straps and ladders on. Well here is what you need. This kit includes everything you need for a pair of bindings. These screws are used to adjust the toe and heel placement of the boot in the binding as well and mount the straps. On the low end bindings I.E. the Flite and STR there is only one screw set on each side for the heel cup. On the higher end bindings there are multiple screws holding on the heel cup.
If you have any questions give us a call or send an email with pictures. We will help you get dialed in. Union has gone through lots of bindings over the years and many parts are backwards compatible. Just let us know.
- Fits Unions Bindings 2015 to current models
- 4 Piece set, enough for a pair of bindings
- 4 Phillips screws
- 4 Nylon bushings
- 4 Nylon conical washers
- 4 Slide nuts
- For Union Heel Cup adjustment
- Same screws used for Ankle Strap mounting
- Same screws used for Ankle Ladder mounting